Tuesday 31 May 2011

WhAT DO I WANT

My first answer to the above question is that i want to be very successful in life, mostly because i am the first born in my family and this comes with great responsibilities which i intend to fulfill. I want to be able to complete my studies with very high marks, as i come from a family of very high achievers and in a way,they expect me to be even more successful.

I would also say i want to be able to help out in times of need especially that my childhood was not a good one,perhaps work together with those children that have been affected by divorce as i was affected by it and was not given enough counseling to overcome what had happened.

I also want to be able to grow into a respected person, be able to guide those young people who need the guidance because growing up, we all make mistakes and for some people you find they do not have those people to guide them and show them the way, but with my help i want to be able to build a better tomorrow for my country at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment